Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inside-Out Pot Pie

I was really craving a pot pie, but didnt want to go to the hassle of the pie crusts.  So I found this on Campbell's Kitchen.

4- chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 (16oz) frozen veggie combo (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
8 hot biscuits

Cook the chicken in a skillet over medium/high heat until well browned.
Stir the soup and veggies in the skillet. Reduce heat to low.  Cover and cook for 5 mins or until the chicken is done.  Serve the chicken and sauce over the biscuits.

**This was super tasty and SUPER easy.  I actually used fresh veggies but just steamed them a little first.  I also threw in peas.   You could easily change up the sauce for your tastes.  I added a little milk to make it go farther.  I added extra soup, too, now that I think about it.  Steve and I both liked it.

No comments: