Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creamy Ranch Pork Chops

Also from Campbell's Kitchen- Made this for some friends, we all loved it.  We ate it with some ranch mashed potatoes (smashers) and put the gravy over the potatoes.  Not how I originally planned it, but very tasty.

1 tbs vegetable oil
4 boneless pork chops (3/4 in thick)
1 can cream of chickens soup
3/4 cup of milk
1 pkg ranch salad dressing mix

Heat oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 the ranch (1 oz) in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.  Cover and cook for 10 mins or until pork is cooked through.  Sprinkle with paprika (i didnt).

** I actually took the pork out of the skillet, and put it on a plate covered with foil while I mixed up the gravy.  Then I put the pork back in at the end.  This was simply because I didnt have a big enough skillet at the time.

No comments: