Friday, January 18, 2013

Ranch chicken enchiladas

I was hesitant to make these but gave them a try. They were super yum! Here's the link: http://www.therecipecritic.com/2012/12/ranch-chicken-enchiladas.html?m=1

I changed the recipe not on purpose tho, I didn't realize she does it in the crockpot. I didn't have time for that. I'm sure the original is delicious. Cooking it in a crock pot is a good idea. Mine were super seasoned. Hubby LOVED it. I think I would enjoy it a touch more mild.

3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
1/2 pkt taco seasoning
1/2 pkt ranch seasoning
3/4 c ranch, divided
3/4 c salsa, divided
Cheese shredded

Bake at 350*
Mix shredded chicken, seasonings, 1/4 c ranch 1/4 c salsa together and let hang out. I left mine for 30 min but its not necessary.
Wrap chicken up with some cheese. Put in a greased 9x13. Mix 1/2 c salsa and 1/2 c ranch pour on top. Add more shredded cheese and bake for 30 min.
Delicious!!

No comments: