So I love Salmon, or any fish I can get for that
matter. Adam likes very few. He does like salmon though. I'm always looking for Yummy ways to
make it. I came across this marinade for Grilled
Salmon. We thought it was good. So if any of you
fish fans care to try it, there she be. I got it off of All recipes and copied and pasted-sorry about the funky lines. I can't get them to go away.
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- lemon pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.