1c. sour cream
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1Tb. baking powder
1tsp. baking soda
1 1/4tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1. mix flour, baking pwd, soda, and salt together
2. cream butter, sugar, and cream cheese
3. Add sour cream, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Blend to incorporate.
4. Add flour mixture and mix until combined
5.chill in refrigerator.
6. Roll out, cut in desired shape and bake 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
1 stick butter
1/2c. milk plus 3 Tbs
1/4c. light corn syrup
2 lbs(32 oz) pwd sugar
1. melt butter in large microwave bowl
2. add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth
3. spread glaze and place on a wire rack. Allow glaze to set for about 1 hour.
the glaze will set up and make the top all shiny and will not be sticky.