Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ranch Chicken

I just got a lovely beautiful wonderful crock pot for christmas, so I have been searching recipes for a while, the problem is I don't have the money for the foods I want to make, but I found this one which is easy and I could easily get the stuff for cheap. I haven't tried it but I thought I'd share anyway. If anyone has any good crock p. recipes I'd sure love them!! :) 

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1/2 c water
1/2 c sour cream
2 T ranch dressing
2 T flour

spray crock pot with non stick spray. Place chicken in crock pot. In small bowl, combine soup, dressing mix and water. Cover and cook low 8 hours.

Remove chicken, stir in sour cream, flour and ranch dressing. Replace chicken, cover and cook on high an additional 20 min. 

Left overs would be good on a sandwich or in a tortilla.  

1 comment:

Katrina said...

that sounds pretty good. i bet steve would like it too. how about you make it and let me know how it is.