No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 (13 oz.) package (original crunchy, not soft & chewy) ~ I use Chips Ahoy!
- 1 (9 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- Set aside 2 chocolate chip cookies to crumble on top of the pie.
- Place milk in a measuring cup. Dunk 8 cookies, one at a time, in the milk and place in a single layer in the bottom of the graham cracker crust. (Dunk each cookie quickly or it will absorb too much milk and crumble apart on you.) Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip evenly over the cookies.
- Dip 10 or 11 cookies, one at a time, in the milk and place in a single layer over the Cool Whip layer. Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip evenly over the cookies. Repeat to create one more layer of cookies and one more layer of Cool Whip.
- Crumble the reserved 2 cookies and sprinkle on top of the pie. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.