Recipe from Jamie cooks it up
This list of ingredients is something I thought looked Weird, and never would have thought would be good together. I only tried it because I needed dinner and it was a recipe that I had all the ingredients already. It turned out delicious!
5 FROZEN chicken breasts
1 1/2 C salsa
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 1/2 T taco seasoning
1 T maple syrup
1 t lime juice
1 T butter
1/2 C sour cream
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts inside.
2. In a small mixing bowl stir together all other ingredients but the butter and sour cream.
3. Pour the sauce over the top of the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 7-8 hours.
4. Take the chicken out of the crock and onto a plate. Shred it all up with a fork and throw it back in.
5. Add the little pat of butter and the sour cream, stir it all around until incorporated.
We served ours on tortillas with black beans, rice, cheese, sour cream, cilantro, more lime juice, salsa or tomatoes. Very delicious.